- Basic understanding of Java and Selenium WebDriver is required to perform hands on exercises mentioned in this course.
What is Actions Class in Selenium WebDriver?
- An API that simulates complex Keyboard events and mouse operations.
- We can build a series of actions using the Action Interface and Actions Class. This process is widely known as Action Chaining.
- Actions class is also useful in working with complex web elements like - working with pseudo elements - which is very hard to work with usual WebDriver operations.
This course covers:
- Implementation of Actions class for mouse operations using Selenium WebDriver
- Automating mouse hover operations
- Automating drag and drop objects on webpages
- Automation of resizable elements on webpages
- Automating context click (right-click) and double click
- Working with Sliders (slider bars) on webpages
- Automating multiple key operations (Ex. TAB + F1)
- Working with Prompt Box
- Working with Confirmation Box
All videos are recorded in full HD. For the best video streaming quality, please adjust the resolution from ‘settings’ at bottom right-hand corner of video player. Choose 1080p or 720p as per your network speed.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn How to automate mouse actions using Selenium WebDriver.
- QE Testing Professionals
- Selenium Testers
- Automation Test Engineers
- QE Automation Engineers
- Automation Aspirants
- Manual Testing Professionals
- Software Testing Professionals