Houdini Tech Art - Vertex Density Heatmap
- Houdini 16.5+ (FREE apprentice version) - Houdini 17 Works too
This course is a Houdini Only course. In this course you will learn how to create a Vertex Density Heatmap , which is a simple tool to visualize the Vertex Count of a mesh, and can be used to help optimize a mesh, or for motion design purposes.
This course is a great way to get started with Houdin i, and get started as a Technical Artist. Everything done here will achievable with Houdini Apprentice which is totally free .
We will cover a lot of aspect of Houdini, and I’ll try my best to explain everything used to achieve the tool.
Covered topics :
- What’s is a context ? ( SOP, VOP, Scene…)
- What’s an attribute ?
- Basic VOP
- Example of more advanced VEX
- Attribute promotion
Who this course is for:
- You’d like to learn Houdini while doing something useful
- You’re a tech artist who want to add Houdini to you arsenal
- You want to become a Technical Artist, and want to start with Houdini