Heroku Masterclass-How to Deploy your Node JS App on Heroku?
Basic knowledge of Node JS, and MongoDB
Don’t need to have Credit Card for Deploying
Completed Node JS Web App ( ** Optional. If you don’t have Node JS App means you can use my Node JS App)
Ever wanted to know what are the required steps to publish your Web Application in the cloud platform like Heroku?
Learn from Scratch to Finish how to deploy your Node JS Web Applications using Heroku to make your application Live .
Heroku is a container-based cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS). Developers use Heroku to deploy, manage, and scale modern apps.
By taking this course you will find out what these steps are, how to prepare your app for publishing, how to sign up for a Heroku Account, how to setup Database Connection in the cloud for free and how to publish your Web App.
After watching this course you will be able to:
- Find out what are the necessary steps of publishing a Web App
- Deploy your Web Application
- Setting up Database Connection in the Cloud
- Effectively view logs to trace the problem
- Update your previously published App
Who this course is for:
- Any Node JS App Developers who wants to know about Deploying Application on Heroku