Government Contracting | System for Award Management | DSBS
Be a Small Business owner preparing to sell goods to the US federal government.
Participants need basic details of their business (owner contacts, websites etc).
Participants should have an account with SAM or System for Award Management and GLS or General Login System.
A DUNS or Dun and Bradstreet number and EIN should be on hand to complete this course.
The Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) is where government buyers (and small business specialists) research contractors to provide goods and services at competitive prices. DSBS is an extension of your System for Award Management ( SAM ) profile after you get your Cage code.
GovCon expert Neil McDonnell leads you step-by-step through the process for building a strategic DSBS profile which will get you noticed and put you on the path to winning new contracts.
By the end of this course, you will have created a Clear, Concise and Compelling DSBS Profile that helps you rise above your competitors and attract the attention of federal procurement officers.
"Selling to the federal government, it’s easy. There is no secret, but there IS a process."
Your DSBS Profile is the foundation for all small business marketing– including your capability statement. It forms the basis for everything– even your responses to RFIs, Sources Sought and RFPs.
It is the required first step in the process and gets you on your path to success.
Join Neil today and learn to do it right.
Who this course is for:
- Small Business owners who want to sell to the federal government should take this course.
- Anyone responsible for small business marketing should take this course.
- Small Business staff responsible for maintaining compliance with federal government databases and regulations would benefit from taking this course.
- Women-owned, veteran-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned, minority-owned or certified HUBZone small businesses interested in federal contracting.
- Beginner entreprenuers entering into the federal market place and looking to do first things first.
- Small businesses needing to register in the System for Award Management.
- Small businesses wanting to create clear, concise and compelling profiles in Dynamic Small Business Search - DSBS.