Android O & Java - The Complete Android Development Bootcamp(20 Hours+) Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Build any Android app you want
- You’ll have a portfolio of apps to apply for jr. developer jobs
- Build apps for your business
- You’ll be able to work as a freelance Android contractor
- No programming experience needed - I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A PC or Mac with at least 10 GB of free space
- No paid software required - all apps will be created in Android Studio (which is free)
Welcome to the world’s best Android app development course. This Android with Java course is based on our in-person app development bootcamp in London. We’ve perfected the curriculum over 4 years of in-person teaching. So we know all your questions before you even ask them!
Our complete app development courses teaches you how to code using Java and build beautiful Android apps for phones and tablets.
Even if you have ZERO programming experience.
The course includes hours and hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge through making real world apps.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Java and be ready to make your very own apps or start a freelancing job as an Android developer.
Sign up today, and here’s what you’ll get:
- Over 10 hours of HD 1080p video content
- All the knowledge you need to start building any app you can dream of
- Thousands of dollars worth of design assets
- Our best selling 12 Rules to Learn to Code eBook
- The world’s best app development course money can buy
- From beginner to Android app developer using just one course
By the end of the course you’ll not just be familiar but completely understand:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as arrays, maps, and ArrayLists.
- Software Design: How to organise and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
Don’t waste your time
Don’t waste another minute of your precious life on poor quality videos on YouTube. Or instructors with accents you can’t understand. Or teachers who have no real world in-person teaching experience. Your learning and your time is worth more than that. We offer the best instructors with carefully crafted content, beautiful animations and learning by doing. As you sit there contemplating the sea of different courses, you’ll realise that there’s no reason to deliberate. The best course is right in front of your eyes.
Who this course is for:
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding, then take this course.
- If you are a complete beginner to Android app development or mobile app development.
- If you are switching from iOS to Android then this is a fast-track way of doing it.
- If you are an experienced Android developer, this course is NOT for you