Fusion 360 Simulations, Complete Static Structural Training
Students should have a basic understand of Fusion 360 Modeling (CAD).
Students should be comfortable discussing loads and mechanical components.
This course teaches the proper use of Fusion 360 for static structural simulations. It starts out with the beginner level basics and then dives into detailed design and analysis examples so the students properly understand how to run a finite element analysis in fusion 360. This course includes:
- Necessary background information to understand the inputs for a good simulation in Fusion 360
- Links to downloadable CAD and simulation files in Fusion 360
- Detailed design and analysis examples to reinforce the concepts taught
- Supplementary lectures that allow students to explore the deeper details of simulations when they are comfortable with the interface
- Links to related knowledge from the software provider of Fusion 360
Learning FEA simulations in fusion 360 will help students in numerous areas including but not limited to:
- Improved job prospects and increased earning potential
- Improved design and analysis skills for physical products
- Reduced mechanical failures during prototyping and manufacturing phases
- A deeper understanding of the mechanical behavior of parts and assemblies
This course is different because most FEA courses in the marketplace are limited to teaching how to click through the software menus, while this course teaches the “why” behind menu selections. Students will have a more thorough understanding of how to virtually simulate their mechanical designs to ensure their products will be successful.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn structural analysis, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), mechanical simulations or mechanical design and engineering methods.