FREE Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Beginners (Updated for 2020)
Students should have basic computer skills.
Students should be able to use Web Browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or any other Web Browser to access internet.
Updated the entire course to the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM)
This Microsoft Dynamics 365 course has the highest numbers of students and positive reviews IN THE WORLD!
(Seriously, thank you so much for your Love )
If you are a Programmer or Business Analyst or Existing non-Microsoft Solutions Consultant or want to be a Dynamics 365 Consultant , this is the best course to start your learning journey to earn more.
HERE’S WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
“Overall, this course has been very helpful. I went from not even knowing what Microsoft CRM was to having a good basic understanding of the interface and features of the software. This course has definitely been worth doing and the instructor is great!” - Tyler Martin
“Before starting this course I never heard about Microsoft Dynamic 365 (CRM), one of my friend suggested me to just dirty your hands with MS Dynamic 365 (CRM). Actually I am coming development background so initially its look boring for me but after understanding about Dynamic 365 (CRM), I enjoyed this course very much. Looking forward to join another course. Thanks a lot Abhay. Great work.” - Ram Thakkar
" As a complete beginner in this Software this has been very helpful and informative so far. Thank you!" - Aleksander Penev
" It is a very sweet lecture, despite being free. He took his time to explain every details you need to know about MS Dynamics. I am SugarCRM certified developer and willing to dive into MS Dynamics. I will Surely register for more of your courses in future. Thanks Abhay Sharma." - Aremu Habibullahi
“This was a very good course, I am just starting to use Dynamics CRM and this course was very helpful.” - Orlando Sanders
“With no experiences in CRM, attending this course was really huge benefits. It guide you trough everything and I like the bonus in end of this course. I will recommended this course to anyone who would like to get into CRM.” - Ahmad Hassan
“Thank you so much for creating the course. I enjoyed the learning about the CRM platform. I hope to take more courses in the future to further my career in ICT. Much appreciated” - Seraz Khan
And thousands of positive reviews…
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) is a Enterprise Business Solution by Microsoft.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Sales to help companies improve Sales.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Customer Service to help companies improve their customer support & experience.’
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Project Service Automation for managing end to end projects and
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Field Service to manage Mobile workforce of the companies.
By the end of this course, you will have complete understanding of all four apps and much more… plus, this is a complete practical course.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the hottest and fastest growing business solution in the market.
The average salary of the Dynamics 365 Consultant is $85,000 - $100,000 Per Annum which will continue to grow…
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Module 1: Get Started With Microsoft Dynamics 365
- What Is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Deployment Types
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sign Up Process
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Application Navigation
Module 2: Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Sales Overview
- Dynamics 365 For Sales Important Terms
- Dynamics 365 For Sales Demo
Module 3: Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Customer Service Overview
- Dynamics 365 For Customer Service Important Terms
- Dynamics 365 For Customer Service Demo
Module 4: Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Project Service Automation (PSA) Overview
- Dynamics 365 For Project Service Automation Important Terms
- Dynamics 365 For Project Service Automation Demo
Module 5: Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Field Service Overview
- Dynamics 365 For Field Service Important Terms
- Dynamics 365 For Field Service Demo
Module 6: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Other Important Features
- Dynamics 365 Records And Activities Creation
- Dynamics 365 User Creation And Security Model
- Dynamics 365 Settings And Administration
- Dynamics 365 Customization
- Dynamics 365 Reporting Overview
- Course Quick Recap
I look forward to teaching you this amazing technology.
To Your Success,
#1 Udemy Best-Selling Instructor for Microsoft Dynamics | Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
Who this course is for:
- This course is for newbies who are curious about Microsoft Dynamics 365 and want to boost their career growth.
- This course is probably not for you if you are looking for advanced topics of Microsoft Dynamics 365.