Foundation First: Exercise Fundamentals | #TrainwithTMax
- Clear your ability to do physical activity with your doctor before beginning.
Subtítulos en ESPAÑOL disponible
Les sous-titres en FRANÇAIS disponible
How strong is a building without a foundation? Weak and susceptible to falling over at any moment.
How high can you build on a weak foundation? Not very high before it comes toppling down.
Your body’s foundation is critical to your ability to advance through your fitness journey with minimal injury and no pain . Whether you have professional aspirations, or simply want to be a weekend warrior, if you build on poor movement patterns and improper technique, you will eventually reap the consequences. You don’t want that. I don’t want that for you.
With this course, we will explore 6 basic bodyweight movements that are foundational for any exercise:
- Torso twist
We will go over:
- The correct way to perform these movements
- Some common mistakes
- Useful tips on how to progress toward proper form
Sign up now, share with your friends, and get ready to build a great foundation!
Train with TMax with the proper movements.
Who this course is for:
- “I want to move well, without pain or causing myself injury.” -You
- “I would like to have a strong physical foundation so I can pursue [insert movement-based activity here].” -You
- “I want quick and easy to understand explanations.” -You