Find Happiness In A Profound Gentle Way With Hygge
You will be introduced to a Danish concept of integrated living called Hygge
None of these concepts are difficult to implement
Come with a desire to be the change you wish to see, with an open heart and mind
This is not rocket science, it is genuine gentle advice with practical activities and set challenges.
What would it be like to live the life you were meant to live? To have the world around you in alignment with your inner self? What steps can you take to draw what you are seeking into your life?
Some student reviews from my other courses:
“I love learning with Sharon, she shares her truth every time, is engaging and informative”. Laura L - 2019
“Always open to new ways to heal body, mind and soul. I have enjoyed this course. We all have such busy lives these days that we forget what Life and all of Nature have to offer us. To truly listen and open our Hearts. I am one who sees and feel within the Heart space and for a while now that space was closed up. Thank you Sharon for Hygge to declutter all that is no longer needed.” Marina V - 2019
“Very inspiring course. Definitely going to bring Hygge into my life. Thank you.” Liana - 2019
"I found the class very beneficial and a great sense of peace. wonderful! Thank you, Sharon!’ Amanda - 2019
“Sharon speaks like a poet about a concept totally new to me. She makes it like an adventure into a strange faraway country, but at the same time so close by as to your own soul. I listened to this course while lying in my bed with pneumonia. I found the course a very healing story. Thank you, Sharon!” - Sanne - 2019
It is time to appreciate the value of time socially, for friends, family good food and drink, working to co-create a connection, less stress, more presence, happiness, pure joy and simplicity as these are the things that enrich our lives at a deeper spiritual level.
- This course will show you how to transform your life using the Danish concept of Hygge.
- How to genuinely create change in your life working with proven concepts.
- You may be new to personal development or a seasoned seeker and if you are willing to put the energy into yourself you will benefit from this course.
- Your guide Sharon Ramel is here with you daily to assist answering your questions .
There is a space within our hearts - that special place that knows we are home in our heart centre. We are connected content present and happy. Hygge is a sense that wells up from within. So yes there are many external things that we may do to bring Hygge into our lives the most important journey is the inner path.
What’s inside this course?
- Your introduction to Hygge and why ritual matters in our lives
- How to create your own life-affirming mantra
- Discover a gentle meditation to calm your mind called So Hung
- Find gentle inspirational moments to quieten your busy mind
- The importance of sleep and how to set yourself up for a good rest
- How to de-clutter to bring a sense of harmony and peace into your life
- Simple ways to make your home a more peaceful place to live in
“Hygge was never meant to be translated - it was meant to be felt” - ToveMaren Stakkestad
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people genuinely wanting to create change in their life. You may be new to personal development or a seasoned seeker and if you are willing to put the energy into yourself you will benefit from this course.
- This is for you if you wish to create a gentle, fuller more meaningful life
- This course is for you if you wish to discover ways to become a calmer happier person