Learn to install & configure an NGINX web server from scratch.
- Learn to create custom Nginx web servers
- Customise your Nginx install
- Secure & optimise your server
- Add an invaluable skill to your resume
- Verifiable certificate of completion
- Understand basic networking concepts
- Be comfortable using the command line
Learn to install, configure and tweak NGINX to create secure, high performance web servers from scratch.
- Learn to customise the NGINX installation
- Configure NGINX as a web server
- Install & configure a server-side programming language as an NGINX backend
- Learn to tweak NGINX for optimal performance
- Secure NGINX with some security best practises
An invaluable skill for any techie or developer in the web industry
This course will provide a very practical and concise approach to learning NGINX and will give you a solid base to immediately start creating secure, high performance web servers.
Content and Overview
With 39 concise and practical lectures, this course aims to teach a solid foundational understanding of NGINX and is suitable for anyone with a basic understanding of networking and the linux command line interface.
The final section will go over securing the server and the user via SSL and other security best practices.
Upon completion of this course you will have the practical skills to immediately start building secure, high performance web servers or improve and better understand existing hosting solutions you might work with.
This course is to the point and everything is demonstrated in the most simple, yet practical ways.
- This course is aimed at Nginx newbies looking to get started as quickly and effectively as possible.
- The aim is to get a practical understanding of Nginx as a real-world web server and not dig into all of it’s features.