Conquer Popular Graphic Design Projects: Logo, Package, Magazine, Book Cover Design, Branding, Digital Graphics & More!
- Become more confident using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- You will be able to create Book Covers, Package Designs, Digital Assets, Social Media Graphics, Album Art, Magazine Covers and Layout Spreads and more!
- Learn new tools that speed up your workflow
- You will be able to create a 3d mockup in Adobe dimensions to create stunning package design presentations
- Very Basic working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Master Graphic Design and Adobe Design Software By Doing Popular Design Projects
Do you like to learn by doing practical real-world projects? This project-based course is extensive, starting at beginner level projects and moving all the way to advanced level design projects.
We will walk through step by step the creation of:
(Beginner Level Projects)
Badges and Seals
Magazine Cover and Spread
Album Art Cover
(Intermediate and Advanced Projects)
An Entire Branding Package which includes:
Large Welcome Banners
Postcard (front and back)
Social Media Graphics
This extensive section is perfect for those looking to learn how to export and work with files of all types, how to export, prepare and save them for professional print or for the press.
This section goes into an entire new level of detail that will satisfy those curious on how to take on real large-scale graphic design projects for clients.
- Those interested in learning Graphic Design through real-world projects
- Those who prefer a hands on project based learning approach
- Those interested in learning Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign by creating projects
- Those interested in learning how a professional graphic designer moves through projects and gets final files ready
- Those who with beginner or intermediate skill levels who want to see a wide variety of projects
- Beginners to graphic design who want to know more about the practical side of design