Create your own Cryptocurrency & ICO with Solidity - [LIGHT]
- A Mac or PC
What is an ICO?
An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is a fundraising mechanism in which new projects sell their underlying crypto tokens in exchange for bitcoin or ether. It’s similar to an Initial Public Offering (IPO) in which investors purchase shares of a company. But an ICO is much, much easier to create and basically everyone is able to start an ICO.
In 2018 ICOs earned in total over 20.000.000.000$. Therefore an ICO is at that moment the most powerful kickstart for your business or App-idea in order to raise money from investors!
What do we cover in this course?
In short: we will cover everything you need to know in order to start with your own ICO-project. The course is structured in 3 major lectures:
1. Ethereum, Blockchain and Smart Contracts - [Light] :
In this lecture we will cover all the basic stuff you need in order to start writing your first Smart-Contract. We will learn for example:
- What is Ethereum?
- What is a Blockchain?
- Creating the ERC20 Token from scratch
- Creating the ICO-SmartContract
- Deploying SmartContracts to the Rinkeby Testnetwork
2. Creating the ICO-Webpage with ReactJS - [PRO] :
We will set up the ICO LandingPage for your ICO project. This lecture contains:
- What is ReactJS
- Download & Installation of ReactJS
3. Combing the ICO-Webpage with the ICO SmartContract - [PRO] :
We will cover here for example:
- What is Web3?
- How to compile Solidity code into JSON
- Setting up Infura provider
- Deployment of Smart-Contracts with Truffle-HD-Wallet-Provider
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to create their own ICO
- Programmers looking to leverage blockchain technology
- Programmers who want to start with Ethereum & Solidity