Create the perfect structure on Google Ads
You need a computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
Basic knowledge of Google Ads required to understand some technical terms (bids, CPC, match types, bidding strategies)
Strong tolerance to french accent
In this 60 minutes class , you will learn how to create the perfect structure that will get you results on Google Ads.
Do you want to grow your business on Google Ads but don’t know where to start? Did you have a bad experience on Google Ads but don’t know what went wrong? Are you a marketing professional looking to improve your skills? This class is for you.
As a digital marketing consultant with over five years of experience on Google Ads, I can tell you with certainty that the cause of all your trouble is your account structure . If it’s bad from the beginning, you will be heading for disaster. A very expensive disaster. So you need to take extra care in creating it right from the start.
My take is to give you all the strategic thinking you need in order to build a strong structure: so knowing how to organize your campaigns, ad groups and keywords in a coherent way. By the end of the class, you will be able to create your own structure, for your own business. And it will start by imagining a perfect structure for two businesses examples that I will provide.
I would say that you need some basic knowledge of Google Ads to enroll in this class, but if you are a beginner wanting to get off with a good start on Google Ads, this class is also for you.
What you WON’T learn in this class
- Step by step videos on how to create an account or a campaign on Google Ads online platform
- How to create a campaign from A to Z (I only focus on the beginning, so organizing campaigns, ad groups and keywords on a Google Ads account)
- How to create ad copy and ad extensions
- How to set up the conversion tracking
- How to choose a landing page
- How to use bidding strategies
What you WILL learn in this class
- Recognizing how to organize your website in several campaigns
- Understanding ad groups creation (why and how)
- Once your campaigns are running, knowing when to change your structure (and create new campaigns)
- Selecting high value keywords only
- How to understand french accent in English (just kidding)
What you will need
- Unless you have very good eyes, I would advise watching this class on a bigger screen than your smartphone’s
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads (it’s an advertising platform where businesses bid on keywords to make their ads appear. There you go)
- You don’t need a Google Ads account
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested to learn everything there is to learn on the most powerful advertising platform
- Small business owners who want to increase their sales and lead generation on their website
- Marketing professionals who want to improve their knowledge of Google Ads plus concrete strategies to succeed
- Students who want to develop new professional skills