Create HTML Email from DOC template JSON endpoint Sheet data
Prior Coding Experience
Do you want to create HTML code from your Google Doc?
How about email the Google Doc contents using it as a template for HTML code - that you can find and replace keys in it and send it as an email.
Do you want to use your Google Sheets Data as a JSON endpoint for web pages or other code?
You’ve found the course that will show you how.
If you have never used Google Apps Script before - You will be amazed at how easy it is to do some powerful things with your G Suite Products. Using Google Apps Script connect and use the G Suite Apps to simplify workflow and more.
Create a Google Doc that can be used as an email template
- Select the Doc contents and convert it to HTML code
- Clean the extra HTML excess coding for nice clean HTML to use as needed
- Output the Doc contents into a webapp - template updates of doc content on the fly with Google Apps Script Code
- Create a webapp and more
- Send emails with HTMLBody content
Create a Google Sheet webapp endpoint using Google Sheet data as a clean object JSON
- Get Sheet data and build an object
- Include headings as property names to reference values
- Values of the sheet data as JSON data
- Output the JSON feed data from your sheet data to a web URL - create an endpoint to connect and get the DATA
- JSON data output from Google Apps Script Objects
- Testing code and more
How to debug - Source code included
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of web development experience ready to help you learn
Google Developer Expert - Laurence Svekis walks you through how to do some amazing functionality to save time and get the most out of Google Apps Script G Suite content
Fast friendly support is always available in the Q&A section
What are you waiting for - this could change everything - at least change the way you use Google Apps and G Suite Google Docs and Google Sheets
Who this course is for:
- Google Apps Script Coders
- Anyone who wants to do more with Google Apps Script and G Suite Apps
- Anyone who wants to power up web applications with the power of Google G Suite Apps using CODE