- No prerequisites needed. Only your desire to learn about IP addresses and subnetting.
Note: Udemy limits the amount of time we can use for free courses. So I try to pack in as much content as I can. For more detailed information on network topologies, DHCP, MAC, ARP, IPv4, IPv6, and many more examples of subnetting, consider purchasing my e-book (same title as this course) available from Amazon.
Subnetting is the first skill we need to learn in our path to becoming a Network Engineer, and it can be challenging. But in my Ultimate Subnetting and IP Lab I will teach you an easy to understand 3-step method that will allow you to subnet, reverse subnet and even subnet a subnet, quickly and accurately every time.
In my courses you get just the facts, with the goal being to save you precious exam time (especially during troubleshooting simulations) so you can pass your CCNA or Network+ exams on your first attempt. Not an exam dump. Just a solid foundation to build upon.
This course contains:
- Basic network overview
- Basics of MAC and DHCP, and more
- Subnetting: why do we do it?
- Ipv6 abbreviation
- RFC and IANA standards
- IPv4 addresses, RFC1918 and IANA approved ranges, default masks, and how binary plays a role
- IPv4 and IPv6 Subnetting Lab with examples, including how to create new subnet masks, and how to properly count host addresses.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and IT professionals (help desk, call center, etc.) interested in furthering their career by advancing into network engineering by studying for and passing the CCNA exams.