CAPM: How to Apply for CAPM?
- Basic knowledge of project management will be sufficient
Founded in 2012, Master of Project Academy taught 50,000+ IT & Business professionals in more than 170 countries around the world.
Now, Master of Project Academy’s exclusive & premium courses are in Udemy!
Learn How to Apply for CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) Certificate in 30 Minutes!
Project Management is a very important area in Business and the necessity for Project Managers are growing day-by-day. Employers seek for certifications in the candidates to hire them for Project Management professions. PMI provides most reputable and certifications for Project Management profession: CAPM and PMP. If you do not have a project management experience yet, getting CAPM certificate first and putting a highlight in your resume will bring great opportunities!
By enrolling in this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to apply for CAPM with a step-by-step guide
- Learn importance of CAPM
- Learn CAPM Certification requirements
- Learn PMI Audit Process
- Learn which documents to provide in case of audit
- Learn CAPM Exam content
- Get prompt answers & support from the instructor within 24 hours!
- Participate in active discussions with other CAPM candidates & participants became CAPM and PMP.
- Get downloadable handouts and materials during course
Who this course is for:
- CAPM aspirants can take this course
- Project Management professionals can take this course