Building Blocks of a DCF Valuation
- Microsoft Excel for MAC or PC
A DCF Valuation is the cornerstone technique used by Financial Analysts working in Hedge Funds , Equity Research , and Investment Banks to value companies in the private and public space .
In this course you will understand why it is important for working professionals in Finance and business owners to have a grasp and understanding of a DCF Valuation . We will not be doing any calculations.
Who this course is for:
- Investors looking to understand how a valuation works and how to identify undervalued companies.
- Banking & Finance Professionals wanting to break into Equity Research or Investment Banking.
- Investors who want to improve their investing skills Finance / Business.
- Finance Students who want to learn about a DCF valuation.