Build an Augmented Reality Strategy for your Business
- Basic familiarity with concepts like CAD, PLM, IoT, AR
Learn the right questions to ask to understand the basic concepts, technologies and decisions you’ll need to make in order to build a successful augmented reality (AR) strategy for your business with the AR Playbook.
Explore the AR Playbook in-depth to learn how you can develop technology and implementation strategies to insure scalability, efficacy and impact with industrial AR solutions for the enterprise.
Build your strategy for implementing AR solutions in the enterprise with this research-based framework
· Explore key questions to address when building AR solutions
· Identify & explore required technologies, content & systems
· Evaluate industry case studies that demonstrate the value of AR
· Analyze familiar use cases using the AR Playbook
Best Practices Grounded in Field Experience to Guide your Strategy
Learning how to implement AR to transform businesses is a high-demand skill in the enterprise sector. Companies are ready to invest in AR but need experts who can build effective strategies to implement AR solutions that transform products, processes and people into smart, connected enterprises.
As a framework built out of years of research and field experience, the AR Playbook is designed to familiarize you with the technologies and implementation strategies of AR solutions so that you can make key decisions to transform your business.
Content & Overview
Starting with the current state of AR in industry and how it’s projected to grow, this course will take you through a series of 28 short video presentations that highlight AR use cases, technologies, content, and systems. After a brief introduction and background, we’ll jump right into the AR Playbook, which highlights 15 key questions (and their associated answers) any technology manager or business leader needs to consider in order to implement an effective AR strategy.
We’ll also provide tips and best practices associated with each of the 15 questions based on field research and experience. Additionally, you’ll see the AR Playbook principles in action when we take a careful look at two real world case studies. By the end of the course, you will be able to use the AR Playbook to develop your own strategies for specific AR implementations in the enterprise and realize real business value.
Who this course is for:
- Technology managers in IT, engineering, software development, design
- Industry leaders in manufacturing, services, sales & marketing
- Researchers and innovators in cutting-edge fields (AR, IOT, AI, etc.)
- Managers considering using AR to solve problems like training, worker efficiency/safety, product interface, etc.