Better virtual meetings
Suitable for beginners to advanced users. Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
Some experience with virtual meetings, including phone conferences
Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
You get best results if you apply all the learnings directly to a case.
One of the most common situations you are facing when working with a remote team are virtual meetings. This course will help you improve your virtual meetings to be more engaging and more productive.
What will we cover in this course?
- We will walk you through the most common challenges and mistakes you will have to deal with when organizing and running virtual meetings. We will give you specific tips how you can improve.
- Then we will take a closer look at virtual presentations. Our virtual cartoon team with Jeff and Sarah will give you a number of tips to improve engagement and interaction when you have to give presentations during a meeting.
- Finally, we will look at some of the larger issues that relate to preparation and follow-up of meetings. Here, we will also talk more about the difference between virtual and in-person meetings.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is part of a remote (or distributed) team
- Anyone who participates in or organizes virtual meetings
- Personnel development professionals
- IT support staff