Best cities and neighborhoods for real estate investing
- Just an Internet browser and some curiosity
Watch or follow along as Multifamily Expert Neal Bawa performs a series of data driven web demos and exercises that will instantly turn you into an expert on ANY city or ANY neighborhood in the U.S. in just 90 minutes flat.
Neal will take you on a fascinating and eye opening map-driven journey through the U.S. where you will learn how to use critical metrics like household income, poverty level, and unemployment levels to select cities and neighborhoods, in a graphical, simple to use way.
Watch in amazement as Neal shows you the path of progress as it flows like a river through a city, visually identifying the best investment locations.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to pull up any city in the U.S., and confidently pick the fast growing portions of the city, point out the path of progress, and outline the zero-growth (and negative growth) areas of the city .
All demos will be performed using free tools that you can access without a subscription.
Armed with this detailed knowledge you will be able to accurately identify hot and emerging real estate markets and avoid wasting your time and money in flat or declining markets!
Here is what others say about my training:
Peter B - 5 stars
“Neal’s presentations are fantastic, always extremely informative, detailed and well organized. He is always happy to share his knowledge and great tips with group members and this is very helpful”
Carlos Molina - 5 stars
Neal’s presentation was filled with invaluable information that is not readily available to the average investor. Many many hours of research must have gone into this presentation! Thank you guys for sharing it with me!!”
Who This Course is For:
- New and experienced real estate investors
- Experienced residential and/or commercial real estate investors
- People that want to invest in rental properties, apartments, or house flipping
- Excellent for private investors and investment teams
- Real estate agents who work with investors
- Anyone who wants to find hot markets for Airbnb
Who this course is for:
- Single family and apartment real estate investors who are interested in learning a step-by-step approach to discover the best cities and neighborhoods in the U.S. for real estate investment.