Basics of Object Oriented Programming with C#
You should have some coding experience prior to taking this course!
Visual Studio Installed on your PC
Some experience with C#
This course will lay the foundations of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in your mind, allowing you to progress to more complex, systematic and cleaner Programming methods.
The course is aimed at students who have at least some coding experience, preferably with C# (but Java or any other similar language is also acceptable).
In the course you will learn:
- What is an object and a class
- What is object oriented programming
- Class Constructors
- Should you or should you not use the “this” keyword
- Fields and Properties
- Different ways in which Properties can be used
- Const and Readonly constants, the difference between them and how to use them
- Static Fields and Static (Singleton) Classes
- And more…
At the end, we will create a project to practice everything that we have learned in the course, by using a clean and systematic way.
We are going to ask ourselves a series of questions and we will answer them with code, this will produce a beautifully written high quality code, that you will fall in love with.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to upgrade their knowledge and move on to the next level after the basics
- Anyone who wants to refresh their knowledge about Object Oriented Programming
- Anyone who has interest in the field