Automate Your G Suite Administration with Google Sheets
- You should be a G Suite Administrator to use this tool and perform bulk G Suite operations like create, delete, update and explore users, groups, members, aliases etc.
Are you a G Suite Administrator investing so much time in G Suite Admin console to manage your users, groups, members and aliases?
Are you wondering what if there is an automated (but easy to use) way to do all that?
I feel you as I have been there.
I am an active G Suite Administrator and was struggling with this too, all I could find are couple of tools to automate my G Suite Administration but they were either costly or were not easy to use.
Because I make my living helping businesses move to G Suite, I thought there should be a better way, and started writing google apps script to help myself saving time.
As its working great for me, I thought to put all those scripts together and convert them in an easy to use Google Sheet Add on, so my fellow G Suite Admins (like you) can easily administer G Suite right from their Google sheet with just couple of clicks.
So what this tool can do for you right from your Google Sheet?
1. Manage G Suite Users
– Bulk Create G Suite Users
– Bulk Update G Suite Users
– Bulk Suspend G Suite Users
– Bulk Delete G Suite Users
– Export All your G Suite Users with one click
2. Manage G Suite Aliases
– Bulk Create G Suite User Aliases
– Bulk Delete G Suite User Aliases
– Export G Suite User Aliases
3. Manage G Suite Groups
– Bulk Create G Suite Groups
– Bulk Delete G Suite Groups
– Export All G Suite Groups
4. Manage G Suite Group Memberships
– Bulk Add Members to G Suite Groups
– Bulk Remove Members from G Suite Groups
– Export Members of G Suite Group
I am a full time employed, but try to add more features to this add on as I get sometime, so if you have any suggestion, don’t hesitate to suggest