AspNet Core Blazor: The Big Picture
Basic understanding of C#
Blazor is a free and open-source web framework that enables developers to create web apps using C# and HTML. It is being developed by Microsoft.
On “Asp.Net Core Blazor: The Big Picture” you will learn foundational knowledge of developing interactive client-side Web UIs with C#.
By the end of this course you will know:
- What is Asp.Net Core Blazor?
- Why use Blazor instead of so many other SPA frameworks?
- What is the difference between Blazor WebAssembly and Blazor Server?
- What is a Component and how to nest components?
- How to work with data in Blazor using one-way, two-way and event data binding?
Who this course is for:
- Any developer who wants to know what is Blazor, why to use it and how it works