ASP.NET CORE: BACKGROUND PROCESSING WITH HANGFIRE
Basic understanding of AspNet Core Web API is preferred, but not required
Basic understanding of C# is preferred, but not required
Basic understanding of SQL Server is preferred, but not required
Basic understanding of VS2019 and Postman is preferred, but not required
A common programming task is running background jobs and running background jobs successfully without messing the code up is not an easy task, but it is not as hard you might think either.
A background process/job is a process that runs behind the scenes without user intervention and hangfire is a simple, persistent, transparent, reliable and efficient open-source library used to perform background processing in .NET and .NET Core applications.
During this course you will learn:
- What is a background process/job/task?
- Why use Hangfire with asp.net core applications to perform background processing
- Setting up hangfire in an AspNet Core Web API project
- Fire-and-forget jobs
- Delayed jobs
- Recurring jobs
- Continuations jobs and more…
Who this course is for:
- Any developer who is curious about background processing jobs in .NET
- Any developer who is curious about Hangfire and how to use it in .NET Applications