AngularJS for Beginners, Single-Page Applications Made Easy
Become a more efficient developer, save time and deliver a better experience to your users using Google’s Angular.js
Understanding of AJAX and JSON objects
In order to run the course examples you need to install a web server such as Apache
In order to create cloud-connected webapps you need to know server-side programming
Upgrade your skills and become a more efficient developer by incorporating Angular.js, Google’s supported web application library, into your projects
In this course, you will learn how to use Angular.js from scratch so that you can create more user-friendly web applications, Single Page Applications (SPA), and interactive websites.
This course is taught by Pablo Farias Navarro , founder of ZENVA and one of Udemy’s Best-Selling instructors, with +50,000 students and hundreds of positive 5-star reviews .
What you will learn in this course.
- How to use Angular.js to save time, create better projects and give your users a better experience.
- We’ll create a full SPA from scratch (client side).
- How to cloud-enable your SPA so that you can connect it to any kind of backend.
- Fully commented source code of the course project.
- Learn how to architecture a SPA: modules, controllers, services
- Learn how to add URL routes to your client-side SPA.
- We’ll be using Angular.js version 1.3.2.
- Access live examples at the end of each coding lesson.
- Learn how to use other great tools such as Boostrap 3, UnderscoreJS and Google Chrome’s Developer Tools!
Become a better web developer and start using Angular today in your existing and new projects. See you in the course
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students with basic web development skills who want to improve their frontend skills to include the current hot framework to learn
- This course does not cover server-side programming