Angular: ASP.Net Core Overview
Knowledge of Visual Studio
Experience with C#
Understanding of TypeScript
Exposure to Angular 2+
There is a lot of confusion about how to integrate Angular and ASP.Net Core. A big part of the problem is a lack of resources and limited understanding of how to integrate these 2 awesome technologies.
Here is what you will take away from watching this course.
· How to integrate the Angular CLI with the .Net Core CLI
· The Angular Console
· How to Bind to build events, and Git Hooks
· How to automate the versioning of your application
· We will look at better server-side exception handling and client-side logging
· How to pass application settings to C#
· How to use performance markers for gathering timing metrics
· Better ways to utilize your Gulp tasks
· Debugging Gulp task can be a pain. I’ll show you how you can easily debug your Gulp tasks.
· And I’ll show you how to write your Gulp tasks using TypeScript. This means you will be able to use object oriented design patterns. You will have all the Intellisense. All the syntax and error checking, and everything you need when creating complex Gulp tasks
You’ll learn these things and more by watching this course.
Who this course is for:
- The ASP. Net Developer that would like to understand how to use NodeJS with Visual Studio