Amazing Automations 1 - Email Signups
Some prior spreadsheet experience is recommended but not neccessary
If you have never used spreadsheets before, I invite you to take my spreadsheet introduction course: Spreadsheets for Business Part 1.
BRAND NEW COURSE!
In this Amazing Automation - the first of the series, Danny Blaker - Head of Data Analysis and Marketing at one of Australia’s largest enterprise technology firms Icestorm Digital Solutions (www.icestormds.com) - takes you through automating the process of tracking your Email signup KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) Step-by-step.
In this one-off and invaluable course, you’ll learn how to:
- create live, dynamic and scallable spreadsheets using advanced techniques and googlesheets functions.
- Write a google script that automatically sends emails based on KPIs being met
- Use Zapier to collect email signups via the mailchimp API and push them to a spreadsheet
You’ll learn the very same processes and create the very same tools that Danny uses in large firms, as well as startups.
This is a great opportunity to learn how custom marketing automation works for modern businesses.
Everything you create and learn in this course can be immediately applied to your own businesses or projects.
The course is also filled with helpful advice, hints, tips, tricks, to make your google-sheets workflow faster and more optimized.
If you’re an entrepreneur - from running startups to mammoth, scaling corporations - this is a must do course for you, by an expert in the field!
Who this course is for:
- If you like ways to automate your workflow - then this course is for you!
- This course is for anyone looking to learn about Zapier Integrations, Custom Mailchimp forms, Advanced Googlesheets frameworks, and to be introduced to google scripts.
- The Course does not require any prior programming knowledge