Amazing AI: Music Editing with Deep Learning
Computer with internet connection
Deep Learning is used more and more across a variety of industries, and it threatens to disrupt yet another one - the music industry.
So far, there are a lot of different applications on how people use AI in music to get the best possible results - from generating music, lyrics to creating the whole Eurovision songs using this fantastic technology!
In this course, you will learn about another example of how to leverage the full potential of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning in the music industry with a few libraries and Python programming language.
You and I will jump in the Google Collab, and in just under 30 minutes, from zero to playable songs go, we will use AI to split any song to its different parts (vocals, drums, bass, and other instruments)!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Music
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning
- Deep Learning specialist looking to learn about one more application
- Students looking to break into Data Science industry, searching for interesting portfolio projects
- Data Scientists
- People for Business looking for ideas on how to leverage Machine Learning for their business