Adobe Photoshop Complete Mastery Course Beginner to Advanced
You don’t need to know anything about Photoshop to join this course. We’ll start from the very beginning.
You will need a working computer, and I’ll help you with purchasing the right version of Photoshop.
Photoshop CC is preferred, but with this course, you can learn with older versions as well, like Photoshop CS4 or CS6.
Welcome to The Complete Adobe Photoshop Mastery Course for Beginners, where you’ll learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop in a fun, hands-on way . This course is designed to teach you the most important elements of beginning Photoshop without the frustration or stress that often comes with learning new software.
If you are brand new to Photoshop or have tried to learn Photoshop and struggled with it, this course is for you . The course starts at the very beginning with how to purchase Photoshop and get it on your computer. It moves forward in an easy-to-follow, logical way, building your skills up until you feel confident using Photoshop for your photo editing. Within an hour you’ll be using Photoshop to crop, fix blemishes, and cut out and move parts of your images. And from there, your knowledge will keep rapidly growing through the rest of the course.
I promise you’ll enjoy learning to master Photoshop.
The course is recorded using Photoshop CC on a PC, but it works fine if you have an older CS version of Photoshop, too. I also include tips for using a Mac.
Here’s how the course is broken down:
First, we get familiar with the Photoshop program and interface. We learn to open and save images, and learn where the most frequently used tools are located.
Second, we start using the most important tools, like the move tool, the crop tool, the brush tool, and the healing brush tool. We also learn how to use layers so that we can work non-destructively on our photos. (In the course, I’ll explain what that means and why it makes your life easier).
Finally, we do a bunch of hands-on projects in Photoshop.
- Whiten a subjects teeth.
- Crop an image bigger (did you know you could do that? It’s pretty cool).
- Create a square social media profile picture that would work on YouTube, Instagram or Facebook.
- Brighten up dull, dark images.
- Learn how to add or reduce redness in a subject’s face (so they don’t look like a ghost or a cherry).
- Make an image black and white.
- Switch out the sky in a mountain scene (we can choose clouds, blue sky, or even the northern lights).
- Combine two images into one (we take a cappuccino mug and set it in a field of flowers, just for fun!).
- So much more.
When you are finished with this course, I promise you’ll feel confident using Photoshop and the many tools and options that it offers. You’ll be able to do valuable work in Photoshop , and have fun while doing it.
Here’s my challenge to you. Jump in and watch 20 minutes of this course. If you’re not excited to learn Photoshop at the end of that 20 minutes, then go back to watching funny cat videos on YouTube. Once you see what you can accomplish with this course, I know you’ll be hooked on Photoshop for life.
I promise that I can teach you how to master Photoshop . If that sounds good to you, then I look forward to seeing you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for the beginning Photoshop student who has little or no experience using Photoshop.
- This course is also perfect for anyone who might feel intimidated about learning Photoshop or someone who has tried in the past without success.
- Experienced students will also find plenty to learn whether it’s adjustment layers, layer masks, shortcut keystrokes, or ways to navigate through Photoshop