A how to guide in Excel 2010
Computer (Desktop or Laptop)
Internet (for taking the course or lectures can be downloaded for offline viewing)
Microsoft Excel 2010 (Must be installed on your computer or you should install it before taking this course)
***** Lite Edition *****
Hello and welcome to this short course on Microsoft Excel 2010, which is the world’s most popular spreadsheet program and the easiest version till date.
In this course you will learn to:
- create an Excel worksheet from scratch
- insert text and numbers in your worksheets
- use the Excel formula bar to insert text and numbers
- insert and format date and time values in your worksheets
- format columns and rows depending on the type of data they contain
- use the Excel selection techniques to better store, maintain and analyze your data in your worksheets
- delete, replace & edit data in your worksheet
- use the Excel techniques to quickly perform some of the basic calculations in your worksheets
The mission of this short course is to provide a quick and accessible way for you to learn Microsoft Excel 2010 from ground up and also use it as a quick basic reference guide wherever and whenever you want. I hope that this course fills in multiple roles as both a learning tool and a basic reference once you expand your skills.
Each lecture in this course contains additional supplementary files in the supplementary file section, in order for you to understand the concepts better. In case you want to download a zipped folder of these files and the example worksheets you work on throughout this course, please follow the instructions in lecture #1 to download the zipped folder.
Feedback (Please help me to make this course even better!):
I’m constantly working on to improve this course. Therefore, if you have any feedback you are welcome to send me a message on Udemy and I will definitely work on to include that in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no prior spreadsheet experience
- People who want to store, manage & analyze their data in Microsoft Excel 2010 spreadsheet program
- Kids - who want to learn the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet program
- Anyone who wants to learn Microsoft Excel from the ground up