5 Steps To Preparing Your Presentation
A desire to make your presentation preparation easier!
An open mind and willingness to grow
Hi! I’m Dr T. I’m a Psychiatrist, Three-times TEDx Speaker, Podcaster and High Performance Coach. I’m so glad you’re thinking about taking this course…
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
+ Go from being stressed and stuck with “Not again - I have to prepare a presentation” to “Done - I’m all prepared!”
WHAT YOU WILL COVER
- Dr T’s own 5 Step coaching system to plan, prepare and practice.
35-MIN COURSE FLOW
- Dr T’s 5 Steps to preparing your presentation
- The MOST important first step in preparing presentations
- Gather your content without perfectionism and procrastination
- Sequencing your content
- Principles for building your visuals
- Keys to practicing before your presentation
Preparing a presentation can be time-consuming, a ‘perfectionists prison’ and stressful. Furthermore, preparing a presentation that generates great outcomes requires lots of thinking. If you are someone that needs to prepare a communication - be it a presentation, teaching session, pitch or speech to camera/podcast, then Dr T’s 5 Step System will help you!
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
Dr T has coached people from a variety of backgrounds - entrepreneurs, leaders & managers, doctors, presenters, salespeople, university students, high-school pupils and teachers. If you are someone who wants to get better and faster at preparing effective presentations, or boost your communication planning skills, then you should take this fun and informative course.
WHY TAKE THE COURSE?
What would your life be like if you could cook-up a presentation in minutes? What would it be like if you could craft a presentation that delivers massive impact and results? If you want to save time, stress and also increase your impact and success, you should jump on-board!
You can raise your game. Enrol NOW and LET’S GO !
Who this course is for:
- Business - Salespeople, Pitch presenters, Speakers, Trainers
- Education - Teachers, Lecturers and Students
- General - Anybody who wants to get better at preparing an effective presentation