40 Tips on Making a Great Online Course
- Nothing. This free course is for anyone that wants to teach online.
This is a free course to help you save time and money when creating your online courses. Learn from my mistakes. Creating an online course is easier than you think; in this course I will humbly teach you how to work smarter (not harder) by discussing 40 tips/best practices I have learned the hard way teaching online over the past 12 months.
Topics we will cover include:
- Technology to use to make your online courses
- What should you teach?
- Structure of your courses
- Delivery (how you present/teach)
- Promoting your course
- Customer/student communications (the customer is always right)
- Legal issues (protect your intellectual property)
- What to do if your course isn’t selling
- The easiest way ever to write a book version of your course!
- And much more…
I will be making an annual free course like this one every November that discusses solutions to problems I encountered during my year of creating courses so that you won’t have the same issues that I have had (and therefore you can work smarter and not harder).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to teach online. You don’t have to be a teacher; all of us have at least one skill that we can teach that can enhance the lives of many.